суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

designing a headstone




The $1,096 Billion Defeat

The 36th Day since the USA entered The Valley of the Shadow of Death
The 36th Day since I.C. News told the World about It
The 34th Day since the Rest of the News Media told the World about It

The 18th Day of Hell for the American People

Expecting "Cherry Pop", the day psycho-fascist America learns it is at war with God, within 40 days

BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN

I.C. News has dynamic new information today on the high probability of the assassination-lynching of Senator Barack Obama before election day.

Obama needs the light of I.C. Newsapos; help like Indiana Jones needed fire in the snake pit, because he has at this moment three powerful enemies who loathe him, who detest him, drawing lots to see which one will have the honor of killing him.

The three enemies are the Roman Catholic Church, Big American Money and Israel.

In my last two reports I said if Obama does not call off the young liberal sharks within his demographic who torture me with such intensity--publicly call them off--he (this known with great certainty at I.C. News) will not become President of the United States of America.

This is not that I would do anything to him, but that I am too hamstrung by my status of Americaapos;s torture-slave to save him; and, Dear Reader, the poor bastard needs saving.

I gave you the Obama code, "Okidoki Hikokijoki". That code reveals the means by which his enemies intend to murder him. It is an easy code to decipher, and government pigs could do it in less than five minutes.

Government pigs, however, even those who guard Obama, are in the service of Republican American Fascism, which is the political arm and fist of Big American Money.

In its search for a home, I.C. News today travels to a small mountain town with two gas stations and a general store, probably with very tenuous Internet availability.

Like any news organization, I.C. News accumulates information bit by bit, and new information on the projected--now probable, perhaps even certain--killing of Barack Obama will continue to come in until we know the day and likely the hour.

(I am tortured by an American at 2:30 a.m. For writing these words, as I write these words. He is right outside my motel room. You psycho-fascist Americans are too dedicated to torturing Godapos;s One True Telepath.)

As critical information comes in there will not be the luxury of time for me to find an Internet connection and throw my news over the media/government transom in the hope it will be read and acted upon. I must be free to send out usable, accurate information--in the context of Obamaapos;s schedule--and know it is being taken seriously by Obama and those political virgin idiots who handle him.

Obamaapos;s greatest weakness, in the view of I.C. News, is that he lacks courage; and it would take great courage for Obama to go against some four decades of Americaapos;s torture-enslavement of me and call for my emancipation; but in the danger he faces, his advisors canapos;t help him and the Secret Service will do him no good.

I make this effort in consideration of Obamaapos;s daughters; his demographic can go to Hell.

Todayapos;s code is "Himitsu-No-Monogatari".

Virgil Kret
I.C. News
Icnews360@aol.com
P.O. Box 2614
Nevada City, California 95959
(530) 276-4923

chinker, designing a headstone, designing a gym, designing a guitar, designing a gui in java.



Комментариев нет: