понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

crossfading




In my mind, on my mind? Around there, somewhere.
1) Taking my truth for sarcasm.

2) My utter weenieness.
3) Green car stalkerness.
4) Tegan and Sara awesomeness
5) Abusing "-ness". Ha
6) Being over it but still in it.
7) Good hugs. Long tight. Wrong person :/
8) Eyes, eyes, blind eye.
9) High school vs. College
10) Words of Banana.

11) Not enough but settling for it.
12) Dead butterflies weighing me down.
13) Bad Grades: A, B+, C, A-, C, C :apos;[
14) Biting off my fingers. Unconsciously.
15) Expectations.
16) Bad motives. Bad bad bad.
17) Disappointing the Professional Butt.
18) Lost my muse?
19) Guavas, wtf. Eerie shit.�
20) Right person = nonexistent.

And dang, that was one beautiful foot.
She must have been a ballerina.



crossfading, crossfading definition, crossfading in winamp, crossfading ipod.



Комментариев нет: