пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

afghan kit





I had a very interesting conversation with a Christian brother that is now sparking these thoughts.

I also think about the conversation between Shikamaru and Naruto.�Shikamaru said something along these lines to Naruto: Isnrsquo;t it about time we started to grow up?�We canrsquo;t always be kids.

I think about this too in my life.�Indeed it is time for me to stop being a kid, expecting people to take care of me.�Itrsquo;s time to start being an example to the newer generation.

When my grandmother passed away it was a wake up call.�I never thought there would be a time when I was no longer a grandson on this earth.�But it came to be.�There will even perhaps be a time when I am no longer a son.�In response to this my heart longs for the past and I donrsquo;t want things to change.�I want it to be like how it once was under the care of older people.�This longing is not wrong per say.�But to let these desires cause me to neglect my role as an older brother to the younghellip;now thatrsquo;s wrong.

Therersquo;s no point in hiding my face under the blanket.�This is the reality of life.�This is a natural process of life both in its most general sense and also especially spiritually.�The young are taken care of and as the grow older they are the ones to nurture and protect the next generation.

Itrsquo;s time to be a man and put to use what Irsquo;ve learnt in my year being away from school.

There seems to follow me this sense of excitement.�My life being once dead with no hope is coming alive again.�The dead in me is being raisedhellip;and Irsquo;m living a little more.�Perhaps this is doing what is in my nature to do just as God designs a bird to naturally fly.�Yet at the same time I know I cannot do this.�No not on my own will.


afghan kit, afghan kilims, afghan kandahar, afghan kabul restaurant.



Комментариев нет: